A 3-day safari at two of Kenya’s most famous parks – Tsavo West and Amboseli.
Tsavo West is immense and its great plains are filed with herds of elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino.
No other park in Kenya features as many elephants as Amboseli. Set against the backdrop of world-famous Kilimanjaro, sunsets here are spectacular.
The Amboseli national park lies at the floor of the Mount Kilimanjaro – Africa’s highest mountain.
Your 3 days safari shall spend a night at each of the national parks with game drives for wildlife viewing and awesome landscapes.
WHAT YOU COULD SEE ON YOUR TSAVO - AMBOSELI SAFARI
- Spotted Hyena
- Tsavo West National Park
- Game viewing drives
- Recent volcanoes
- Lava flows
- Scenic landscapes
- Exotic Fish & Crocodile at Mzima Springs
- Amboseli National Park
- Observation hill which allows overall view of Amboseli park especially the swamps and elephants
- Maasai country & life style.
- Elephant, lion, bufallo, cheetah, zebra, rhino, ostrich, gazelle, spotted hyena and many more
- The mount Kilimanjaro-Africa's highest mountain.
- African hospitality.
- Masai village visit at Amboseli (arrange with your driver guide) = $ 20 per person - Optional
DAY 1: NAIROBI-TSAVO
Nairobi – Tsavo West: 340 km: Appx: 6hrs
We start early for our Kenya safari tour via Nairobi – Mombasa highway.There shall be a pit stop for breakfast and refreshments along the safari route.
DAY 2:TSAVO WEST-AMBOSELI
Tsavo West – Amboseli: 140 km: Appx: 3hrs
“The early bird catches the worm!”
We test this old saying by embarking on an early morning game spotting and scenery viewing drive at the Tsavo west National Park.The african sunrise, the freshness and beauty of the wild together with the animal sightings shall be the highlights of our morning.We shall spectate as the browsers and predators move about unperturbed by the human presence.We shall head to the Mzima Springs where we view hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and a variety of bird species.The greenery surrounding the springs is a welcome contrast to the arid terrain that forms the bulk of the Tsavo West.The 100 kms drive to the Amboseli National park shall be through wild country.We arrive at in Amboseli in the late morning.We shall relax and settle in at the lodge until the late afternoon, when we set out to explore the Amboseli National park on a game viewing drive.Game viewing will be a leisurely activity with animals easily seen and with the bulk of Mount Kilimanjaro providing the back-drop for photography.Clouds may open up and the sight of of the snow peaked mount Kilimanjaro will leave you mesmerized.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 3: AMBOSELI-NAIROBI
Amboseli- Nairobi: 250km: Appx: 4hrs
We will be early again!
The sunrise and emergence of the Kilimanjaro mountain peak from the clouds is dramatic “weather permitting”.We will marvel at the vistas as we enjoy our breakfastas we check out from the hotel.We shall enjoy a mid morning game drive as we depart for Nairobi.We re-join the Nairobi Mombasa highway and proceed to Nairobi.
Arrive Nairobi in the late afternoon.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Tsavo west 1. lions biutt lodge, man eaters lodge, Hunters lodge (Budget price range)
2. Ashnil aruba, Sevarene camp, Voyager ziwani (Mid price range)
3. Finch hattons, Serena kilaguni, Sarova salt lick (luxury price range)
Amboseli 1.AA lodge, Kibo safari camp, Maasai simba camp (Budget price range)
2. kirima safari camp, Sentrim lodge, Ol tukai lodge (Mid price range)
3. Amboseli serena, Tawi lodge, Satao elerai lodge (luxury price range)
What is included in the tour
- Transport in a customized roof pop up mini van.
- Services of an english speaking driverr/guide
- Stay at a budget, economy or luxurious camp/lodge
- Game viewing drives.
- Park entrance fees.
- All meals on safari.
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Government taxes and local levies
What is NOT included in the tour
Passports and Visa Applications and Processing
Cultural dances and art crafts.
Any other extra not detailed in the itinerary.