Welcome to Finch Hattons, a luxury tented camp in the Heart of Tsavo West National Park, Kenya.
Finch Hattons is an award-winning tented camp offering guests the ultimate safari experience in Kenya. Renowned for our personalized Kenyan hospitality and unwavering commitment to wildlife conservation and culture, our luxury tented camp promises an unforgettable journey into the heart of Africa, where every detail is designed to recreate the luxurious and exclusive atmosphere of our rich history and heritage.
It is difficult to capture just how magical the Finch Hattons experience is until you go there. When you think you have seen the very best, more is delivered to you, exceeding your expectations. You will literally be blown away by it and cannot recommend it enough if you want to be immersed in luxury, style, beauty and almost untouched nature.
Affectionately named after Denys Finch Hattons, one of Kenya’s great adventurers, Finch Hatton's camp offers guests a unique opportunity to relive the golden era of the safari. Spacious tents boasting panoramic vistas of the surrounding springs and forest include ensuite bathrooms, personal bars and private verandas, complete with comfy chairs and daybeds.
Built with sustainability and privacy in mind, our camp features 17 luxury tented suites offering panoramic views of the natural springs and surrounding landscape. The award-winning, architecturally designed suites blur the lines between the indoors and the outdoors with an open-plan design welcoming the cool African breeze and the harmonious sounds of nature calling from the African bush.
Create an intimate connection with the treasures of Tsavo from the comfort of Finch Hattons, where hospitality and Kenyan flair is nothing short of world-class.
What is included in the tour
- All-Inclusive Package
- All meals
- Drinks(Exclusive of premium brands)
- Complimentary Wireless internet
- 2 scheduled game drives per day in a 4x4 safari vehicle
- Transfers To and From camp from the nearest air strip
- 1 sundowner and 1 bush breakfast during stay
- Laundry services(Exclusive of dry cleaning)
- Use of spa facilities (Exclusive of treatments)
All taxes and levies.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Park fees(Valid for 24 hours from the time of entry)
- Travel insurance
- Gratuites & Tips
- Personal expenses such as spa treatments & shop purchases
- Additional activities offered such as yoga classes and guided bush walks.