Explore some beautiful places in Uganda. This the most satisfying full package trip that will enable you see one of Africa's big five (Rhino). You have a walk with the Rhinos in their natural habitat, a game drive that will make you want not to leave. Sincerely this is the most satisfying trip you can take while here in Uganda, close encounters with the Chimpanzee,our closest cousins to man kind.
- On arrival at KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, you shall be transferred to hotel where you shall check in be served with supper and be briefed about your tour on various destinations to visit as well as the does and don’ts at each destinations. There after you prepare for tomorrows tour to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary. At 0700hrs. Later you can retire to your room at own pleasure.
DAY 2 : JINJA/KAMPALA –ZIWA RHINO SANCTUARY.
- At the hotel you shall be served with breakfast at 0625hrs. And later check out of the hotel at 0700hrs. And depart for Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary. Along the transit you shall enjoy the Scenic view of Uganda highlands as you pass through the villages of rural southern Uganda to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for lunch at 1230hrs
- 1600 hrs. As the sun loses intensity you shall kick off for rhino trek. This is a great opportunity to see these magnificent beasts on foot in a controlled natural environment where the Rhinos are free to roam within the sanctuary but are guarded 24/7. The fee paid goes 100% to Rhino Fund Uganda for support of their work and sustain the threaten population.
- 1800hrs you shall be transferred and check in at Ziwa Ranch budget rooms for supper and accommodation, also prepare for tomorrows tour to Murchison falls.
DAY 3: ZIWA RHINO SANCTUARY - MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK.
- At the hotel you shall be served with breakfast at 0625hrs. And later check out of the hotel at 0700hrs. . Along the transit you shall enjoy the Scenic view of savannah woodland and have a chance to see River Nile habited by the huge Nile crocodile’s, boat riding is not recommendable as well as swimming. At 1230hrs you shall check in to the Lodge for Lunch and refreshment.
- At 1600hrs early evening you shall kick off evening game drive where you shall have a chance to spot elephants ,Rothschild’s giraffe not forgetting birds such as pelicans, storks, the great crescent crown crane among others.
- At 1800hrs you shall be transferred and check in to Murchison Tree House lodge-Banda rooms for supper and accommodation, also prepare for tomorrows tour at the same park.
DAY 4: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK.
- At the hotel you shall be served with breakfast at 0625hrs. And later check out of the hotel at 0700hrs. . An early start as we head out for a morning game drives where you may find lions, elephant, giraffe, and possibly leopard and hyena.
- You will also cruise the Nile to the foot of the falls, then walk up the steep path to the ‘top of the falls’, where the mighty Nile shakes beneath your feet as it rushes, tumbles and froths its way through a seven meter gap escarpment. It takes round an hour and a half to reach the falls and on the way you’ll scour the riverbanks, together with your first rate highly experienced guide, for wildlife. You will see hippos and crocodiles naturally a wide variety of spectacular water birds and on the banks there’s chance of seeing buffalo, warthog, elephant and various antelope.
- At 1800hrs you shall be transferred and check in to Murchison Tree House lodge-Banda rooms for supper and accommodation, also prepare for tomorrows tour to KIDEPO VALLEY NATIONAL PARK.
DAY 5: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK - KIDEPO VALLEY NATIONAL PARK
- At the hotel you shall be served with breakfast at 0625hrs. And later check out of the hotel at 0700hrs. One last chance to see some wildlife as we head out of the north-eastern corner of the park route to the bustling ‘capital of the, north’, Guru for lunch.
- After lunch you shall be taken through Kitgum north road and conditions dictate our progress but we expect to take around 2 hours through the rural north before a quick break in Kitgum then proceed north-east to Kidepo Valley National park.
DAY 6 AND 7: KIDEPO VALLEY NATIONAL PARK- PIANUPE RESERVE.
- At the hotel you shall be served with breakfast at 0625hrs. And later check out of the hotel at 0700hrs Then we begin two days of game viewing with a visit into the Narus valley in search of lion, elephant, giraffe, eland, zebra, and leopard and to marvel at the sight of the huge herd of buffalo grazing in the wetland. You’ll also visit the seasonal Kidepo River in search of cheetah and ostrich and have a guided nature walk.
- Depart late morning for Pianupe where you shall have your picnic lunch boxes with you have one final opportunity to see ostrich, cheetah and hyena. Arrive late evening where you shall check in the hotel for refreshment and supper
DAY 8: PIANUPE RESERVE -KAMPALA
- At the hotel you shall be served with breakfast at 0625hrs. And later check out of the hotel at 0700hrs .You will have the opportunity for a short game drive in this seldom visited, but very pleasant reserve or visiting a local village to see how the Karamajong live.
- Then mid-morning you will leave PianUpe and head to Jinja for Lunch after which we proceed to Kampala (Depending on your drop off point) arriving in the evening.
Accommodation Options; Mahogany springs/Chameleon Hill/Silver back lodge/Buhoma lodge(Luxury), Kampala Serena, Sheraton Kampala,Protea Hotel.Nkuringo Bwindi Lodge,Gorilla Safari Lodge,Ichumbi Gorilla Safari
Golf Course hotel,Fairway Hotel,Urban By City Blue Kampala.The Crested Crane,Ruhija Gorilla Lodge,Gift of Nature Lodge.
Hotel Afrikana,Prestige Hotel Suites,Shangri-La,Rushaga Gorilla Camp,Bwindi View Lodge,Lake Mulehe Lodge
What is included in the tour
Guided game drive
Park and conservancy entry fee.
Gorilla trekking permit
What is NOT included in the tour
International Flights and Taxes
Passports and Visa Applications and Processing
Tips and Gratitudes to drivers and Guides
Cultural dances and art crafts.
Any other extra not detailed in the itinerary.