Ashnil Aruba Lodge lies in the heart of Tsavo East National Park. The lodge comprises 46 deluxe ensuite guest rooms and 6 luxury tents. The lodge is situated on the shaded northern bank of the Voi River looking across the famous Aruba Dam. The Aruba Dam is one of the most notable landmarks in Tsavo East being a huge reservoir that is a major attraction for many animals and a rich bird life; there are over 200 bird species at Aruba. For those who love bird watching, our resident naturalist will take you on a guided tour through the park to learn the various bird species.
Lake of the Aruba dam on the Voi River, located next to the Ashnill Aruba Lodge (in the background), as viewed from the east during the evening, in the tsavo national park.
- Dive into the Swimming Pool, After your game drive you can take a dip in our swimming pool or simply relax by the pool which overlooks the game park.
- Restaurant. The restaurant serves set buffets featuring international, oriental and traditional African cuisine.
- Business Services.
- Lounge Bar.
What is included in the tour
- Free parking
- Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Restaurant buffet menu on full board meal plan
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bar / lounge (alcoholic and soft drinks available at a cost)
- Al a carte menu (available at a cost)